Sunday, February 24, 2008

Opening and Oscars

It was super opening, but COLD! Yes, I was unbearably cold...shivering, the whole nine yards. I don't think I warmed up until morning. There was magnificent food, though, and no sign of my beloved admirer, which I was grateful for. I did find a new suitor in Larry, the ice sculptor, but I think it's not meant to be. (How could I, a perpetually cold woman, even consider a future with a man who works in ice?)

Tonight I'm off to an Oscar party. I don't think I'll win anything, but I do have jewels provided by Fred Leighton. Or Target, I forget. I'm hoping that it's a big night for the Coens, because I loved No Country and I love the Coens. Good directors and politicians come from Edina apparently. (Go Big Al! He's good enough, he's smart enough and, doggone it, people like him!)

More later, my groovies! Our Feet Are Sane!

No comments: