Friday, July 11, 2008

Go see the Art of Sweat Rhythm Fest at Patrick's tonight!


My dear friend Todd Harper (who is ironically husband to a queen, yet himself not a king) is curating a show tonight and tomorrow night at Patrick's Cabaret in Minneapolis. It's called the Art of Sweat Rhythm Fest #3 and it sounds amazing. I listened to his interview on KFAI's Art Matters last night and I'm really looking forward to seeing the show. I'm flying solo tonight, so if you're a friend of mine come say hi! (If you're not a friend, then don't because if you're a stalker I'd just have to change my blog again.)

Other than that, it's been a horrific day...3 hours of sleep, feel like a large animal is sitting on my chest, I'm gonna hurl, and so much work yet to be done. I am SO looking forward to a little downtime tonight. sigh. I am really gonna miss my kids when I go to NY, Lone Reader. But tonight I shall distract myself with music and beats...always good.

No comments: