Monday, August 18, 2008

just a brief note


No, I'm not dead, Lone Reader. Just dead tired.

On the plus side of things, my friend Robin is coming to visit me today! YAY! She is soo awesome it hurts. (not really) And the kids are in swimming camp - praise the Lord and pass the Coppertone. I think I'm getting my shipment from Amazon today, so I'll report on my new choices for the ol' bookshelf. And I may be going to see Clone Wars today. Wish me luck. (I'm easily confued by sci-fi...I'm guessing that the animation won't bring me any clarity either.

I also played Wii yesterday with my good friends known by the combined name of Klarla. The kids and I were invited for pizza and Wii and I must say, I'm a little bit big talk on the Wii tennis. Why are there always doubles? Why do I grunt like Monica Seles when I'm virtually serving? Why does the rain fall from up above? So many questions.

More later. (and keep those Sea Monkeys responses comin' - we're litigants on the side of right, baby!)

1 comment:

drumsandcoffee said...

Why does the rain fall from up above? Why do fools fall in love? - Frankie Lymon