Sunday, August 31, 2008
There she is, your breaker of ties in the Senate…
- named her kids Track, Bristol, Willow, Piper and Trig
- is under investigation in Alaska for alleged involvement in the firing of a state trooper who happened to be divorcing Ms. Palin’s sister
- brought a lawsuit to stop the federal government from declaring polar bears an endangered species
- 21 months ago was the mayor of Wasilla Alaska, a town I’ve been in. Believe me…it’s no great shakes.
- was Miss Wasilla in 1984. Can Joe Biden make the same claims on American heartstrings? I think not.
You see, Lone Reader, I lived in Alaska. I worked with women like this – conservative, scary women with expensive manicures who can gut a deer as soon as look at you. While they’re not people you want to, oh I dunno, train as museum docents, they’re also not people you want a heartbeat away from assuming power of the free world. (from a 72 year-old man, no less.)
Then again, she does have the lady bidness, so I guess she’s qualified.