Friday, March 14, 2008

It’s the weekend, people!


Tonight: a little jazz and the 55408 show at Intermedia Arts. The exhibition is curated by the phenomenal Sergio Vucci, with tunes and karaoke provided by Mike Hoyt of Norae Shanty fame. Should be fabulous!

Saturday: Dunno…probably hangin’ out, upgrading my system (scary!) and working. That’s an okay combo. What wine goes best with bacon and Peeps? Anyone? Anyone?

Sunday: Teaching in the morning, then Bruce Springsteen the rest of the day!! (I’ll not be mocked by the likes of you, Lone Reader!) I was never a fan before I went his concert at Xcel in November. It was staggering, amazing and all other wonderful words. Now, I can’t wait until Sunday! Am I going to get into the pit this time? Stay tuned…

Lastly, if this isn't a sign of the apocalypse, I don't know what is.

Happy Pi Day and have a great Bruce weekend, sugar pie!

No comments: